Project-Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project-Divinity 317

PortalHomeDonation ShopLatest imagesSearchRuneLocus VoteCLIENTRegisterLog in

Enchanted Robe glitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
undivine
BRONZE MEMBER
BRONZE MEMBER

Enchanted Robe glitch Empty
PostSubject: Enchanted Robe glitch   Enchanted Robe glitch I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Alright after you read this post your going to realize that the glitch isnt that big of a deal because you cant even use it to gain a profit,just letting you know. Alright so heres what the bug is.When you buy an enchanted hat from the store and take to the bank and note it, it becomes noted enchanted bottoms. I thought this would be a bigger problem but it turns out that they sell in the general store for the same amount as the hats,but when you unnote them they become the hats again.Im still researching for more bugs like duping,unreachable spots,ect. wish me luck! -undivine-
Back to top Go down
Null
GM - Development
GM - Development
Null

Enchanted Robe glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted Robe glitch   Enchanted Robe glitch I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:52 am

Thanks for the notice! Even though a small glitch like this wouldn't matter its still appreciated to know about it. Since this server is pretty much brand new there are still many glitches to find so help us by searching!
Back to top Go down

Enchanted Robe glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project-Divinity :: Project-Divinity :: Report a Bug-
Jump to: