Project-Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project-Divinity 317

PortalHomeDonation ShopLatest imagesSearchRuneLocus VoteCLIENTRegisterLog in

Better shops re posted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
undivine
BRONZE MEMBER
BRONZE MEMBER

Better shops re posted Empty
PostSubject: Better shops re posted   Better shops re posted I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Alright, I know everyone wants to have those good items.So do I. But the way it is on project divinity makes it to easy to get the money to buy those items,which would encourage alot of ags spec and run in wildy,and also take the challenge of killing to get the drops.Sorry to say this but I do not support this idea and think that instead of adding more items to shops.The shops should actually take some stuff off.EXAMPLE:The slayer shop has an abbysal whip for 30 slayer points while there an abbysal whip for sale in the weapon store for only 4 mil,So by the time you get 30 slayer points and buy the whip a lvl 3 could have been thieving for that amount of time and have like 50x the amount of whips :\.If you can see my point it would make the slayer points to hard to get for an abbysal whip. You have to reasd the topic on "better shops" to understand this.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
BANNED
BANNED
Mikey

Better shops re posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better shops re posted   Better shops re posted I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Nice post bro we will make everything perfect don't worry ty for advice (:
Back to top Go down

Better shops re posted
Page 1 of 1