Project-Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project-Divinity 317

PortalHomeDonation ShopLatest imagesSearchRuneLocus VoteCLIENTRegisterLog in

Jonnie's Mod APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonnie
Jonnie

Jonnie's Mod APP Empty
PostSubject: Jonnie's Mod APP   Jonnie's Mod APP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Name: Jonathan Mendoza

In-game name: Jonnie

Forums name: Jonnie

Timezone(GMT +/- ?):Pacific

Do you play when most of the staff are off?: Fuck yea.

Do you play over the night?: YesH! Sleep

Average of time you play a week: Weekdays = 18-22 hours Weekends play round 8-13 hours. affraid

Are you active on the forums: Yes. I'm a proud post whore Very Happy

How long have you played BakedScape: Bout 2 weeks. I love you

Do you have ANY coding experience: Nope, Soz. Embarassed

Explain why you should be mod: I enjoy helping others in-game and i am very active in both forums and in-game. I try to be as helpful as i can to all the new people we've recently been getting and I have experience being mod, co-owner and admin in other servers. I like meeting new players and i try to get along with everyone I meet. I follow the rules and always ask higher staff before I take any dramatic actions / punishments / purchases. I like to help people and I love making people have a better time playing. I feel if i were a mod I would help make project divinity a fun place to pk and play overall! Very Happy

Anything else you would like us to know: I'm 16 and i live in California. I'm really laid back and i try to have fun at all times and i have ventrilo, skype and a mic. If you read it all gratz you can pet my afro. Smile
afro
Back to top Go down

Jonnie's Mod APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project-Divinity :: Appeals and Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: