Project-Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project-Divinity 317

PortalHomeDonation ShopLatest imagesSearchRuneLocus VoteCLIENTRegisterLog in

[NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
GM - Development
GM - Development
Jordan

[NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] Empty
PostSubject: [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly]   [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:53 pm

So many players are complaining that the Fire Cape is too hard to get, or they don't know how. By using this guide, you will greatly decrease your time trying to receive the Fire Cape. A "noob" can achieve a fire cape within 20 minutes, depending on levels and skill, with this guide. Thanks for reading and please post your comments/questions/or anything that's wrong.

NOTE: I CANNOT guarantee success with this guide, but I can assure you that you will get a better understanding of the Jad mini-game with this tutorial.

Gear you will need (expensive):-----------------------------------Gear you will need (cheap):
Helmet - Archer Helm <------------------------------------------------------------------> Helmet - Archer Helm
Backpack/Cape - Ava's Accumulator <-------------------------------------------------------------------> Backpack/Cape - Ava's Accumulator
Necklace - Fury <-------------------------------------------------------------------------->Necklace - Amulet of Glory
Arrow/Bolt - 200 Dragon Bolts(e) <-------------------------------------------------------------------> Arrow/Bolt - 200 Dragon Bolts(e)
Weapon - Rune Crossbow <------------------------------------------------------------------> Weapon - Rune Crossbow
Body - Black 'D Hide Body <------------------------------------------------------------------> Body - Black 'D Hide Body
Shield - DragonFire Shield <------------------------------------------------------------------> Shield - Any shield
Legs - Torag's Plate Legs <------------------------------------------------------------------> Legs - Rune Plate Legs
Gloves - Black 'D Hide Vambraces <------------------------------------------------------------------> Gloves - Black 'D Hide Vambraces
Boots - Ranger Boots <------------------------------------------------------------------> Boots -Climbing Boots
Ring - Archer ring <------------------------------------------------------------------> Ring - Ring of Recoil
[NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] Gear

Levels you will need (recommended):
•43+ Prayer level (more would be nice)
•80+ Range
•70+ Defense
•80+ HP

What your inventory should look like (recommended):

What this consists of:
•8 Prayer Potions
•20 Cooked Manta Rays

You can get some range potions if you'd like, but only bring 1 range potion if you are bringing one.
[NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] Inv

Getting there:

Step ONE:
First off, make sure you are on normal magics.
When you have made sure of that, go to your magic tab, and click on the "Mini-Game Teleport"
After clicking on that, you should get a screen like this...
[NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] Teleport1

Once you have received this message, click on the third option, "TzHaar Cave"

Step TWO:
You will arrive in a dark cave with red lines. If you have not appeared here, you are in the wrong place, and go back to Step ONE.
Once you get inside of the cave, there will be a "Cave Entrance" right in front of you, or to the "South".
Click the cave entrance. This is how things should look right about now...
[NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] Teleport2

Step THREE:
Now that you are in the cave things should get a little bit harder.
Walk forward until you get to a spot that looks like this...
Once you have gotten here, Log out, then back in, and get ready for the fight of your life!
[NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] Safespot

Fighting Jad:

This happens to be the hardest part, and the thing that most players mess up on.
When in the spot in the picture shown above, you should try to stay in that spot, as it reduces the amount of attack styles that Jad can use.
The only two attacks that Jad can use when you are in this spot are Magic and Range, so you will need to stay on your prayer book, hovering over the opposite protection prayer from the one you are using.

MAGIC:
When Jad uses a magic attack, He will back up slightly, bow his head, and shoot a giant molten asteroid at you. When you see the first signs of a Magic attack, you should change to the "Protect from Magic" prayer as quickly as you can, if you don't already have it on.

RANGE:
When Jad uses a range attack, He will move forward slightly, raise up on his hind legs, and stomp down, creating a torrent of electricity. When you see the first signs of a Range attack, you should change to the "Protect from Range" prayer as quickly as you can, if you don't already have it on.

[NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] Prayer1

When Jad has died, you will receive a FireCape in your inventory, and you will be teleported out of the cave. Enjoy the FireCape Very Happy This should have taken around 20 minutes to complete. If not, please tell me what I need to improve on! Thanks for reading! Smile

Last edited by Jordan on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iamdominic
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Iamdominic

PostSubject: Re: [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly]   [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:56 pm

L0l bro this is an amazing guide, i like how you have split what to bring if your rich and poor stuff and i like how it is for low levels and high levels. I know you spent a lot of time on this i bet this will help a lot of people on the server. ily <3. : D
Back to top Go down
https://projectdivinity.forumotion.netfo
Jordan
GM - Development
GM - Development
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly]   [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Thanks. ILY too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EARS
BANDOS MEMBER
BANDOS MEMBER
EARS

PostSubject: Re: [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly]   [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:07 pm

very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaleb
GM - Development
GM - Development
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly]   [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:08 pm

it is very good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1561671729
Jonnie
Jonnie

PostSubject: Re: [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly]   [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Nice job jordan very detailed. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly]   [NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NOOB Friendly] Jordan's FireCape Guide [NOOB Friendly]
Page 1 of 1