Project-Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project-Divinity 317

PortalHomeDonation ShopLatest imagesSearchRuneLocus VoteCLIENTRegisterLog in

Server NEWS 4/22/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
GM - Development
GM - Development
Jordan

Server NEWS 4/22/11 Empty
PostSubject: Server NEWS 4/22/11   Server NEWS 4/22/11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:29 am

Hey guys. I know that a lot of shit has been going down. Let me be the first to tell you i'm sorry. We are unfortunataly going to loose all player character files and source because we did not meet the needed amount of donations to pay for the VPS. We are now moving to a, what I think, will be a better source. We are moving to a pk/spawn/master server. We will have an economy, and more items that are updated including the staff of light, with spec, quests, donator along with extreme donator status, Torva armour, ancient ceremonial, better bosses, better mini-games, moreuptime, no rollbacks, and many other features. We thank you for your patience and understanding. The newest client will be out tonight, along with the newest webclient link. Once again we thank you for sticking with us, or not. We ask one more thing of you. If you see a player by the name of "Mikey" or a spin off of that name, we ask that you do not respond to him.

Thank you very much.

-Project Divinity Staff
Back to top Go down
Kaleb
GM - Development
GM - Development
Kaleb

Server NEWS 4/22/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server NEWS 4/22/11   Server NEWS 4/22/11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Thank you Jordan (: been trying to call and text you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1561671729

Server NEWS 4/22/11
Page 1 of 1