Project-Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project-Divinity 317

PortalHomeDonation ShopLatest imagesSearchRuneLocus VoteCLIENTRegisterLog in

FINAL UPDATE 5/15/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
GM - Development
GM - Development
Jordan

FINAL UPDATE 5/15/11 Empty
PostSubject: FINAL UPDATE 5/15/11   FINAL UPDATE 5/15/11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:35 am

Project Divinity has had it's ups and it's downs. We have lived through many things, and I think that we can make it through this one as well. I loved all the time that I spent just hanging out with everyone. All of the players were great and I hope that we can all be together once again. Project Divinity is DEAD, and it is to never come back. I have both good news, and bad, posted below.

BAD News: The server is officially down. We didn't raise enough money to keep the server going, so we have lost all character files and folders. We will not be continuing with Project Divinity, as for we are growing apart as a team.

GOOD News: I am continuing to make a new private server. You can reach the newest server at http://www.revealedx.info If you want to continue playing one of the best private servers in the history of private servers you should check it out.

I am sorry for everything that has ever happened. Mikey if you could call me to chat, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all once again for such a wonderful time, and I wish you all the best of luck in whatever you may be doing.

Signing out, Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Iamdominic
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Iamdominic

PostSubject: Re: FINAL UPDATE 5/15/11   FINAL UPDATE 5/15/11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Jordan I will be continuing playing this new private server of yours and I'm sorry to everyone I have let down but this new server I will be 100% dedicated to and I will pay for everything from vps to forum ect.. And this time I'm for real. Jordan please let me know how i can get in contact with you I would really like to chat do you have a new skype or something? I will let nowone down on the new server that's a promise. : D
Back to top Go down
https://projectdivinity.forumotion.netfo
Jordan
GM - Development
GM - Development
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: FINAL UPDATE 5/15/11   FINAL UPDATE 5/15/11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:59 pm

You can call me at 469-525-5564. You can also post on my forums. I have a skype, but i rarely get on it. You can contact the co owner at "austin8255" via skype, and he will talk to me about it. ILY Dom. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iamdominic
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Iamdominic

PostSubject: Re: FINAL UPDATE 5/15/11   FINAL UPDATE 5/15/11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:26 am

Kk jordan thanks a lot I'll see you on your forums. ILY : D Jordan check your messages on this forum I've left you one
Back to top Go down
https://projectdivinity.forumotion.netfo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL UPDATE 5/15/11   FINAL UPDATE 5/15/11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINAL UPDATE 5/15/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project-Divinity :: Announcments :: Announcments-
Jump to: