Project-Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project-Divinity 317

PortalHomeDonation ShopLatest imagesSearchRuneLocus VoteCLIENTRegisterLog in

SLAYER SHOP suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
undivine
BRONZE MEMBER
BRONZE MEMBER

SLAYER SHOP suggestion Empty
PostSubject: SLAYER SHOP suggestion   SLAYER SHOP suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 pm

We all should already know that slayer is a big advantage in project divinity, But I dont think its to the point where everyone wants to do it only because some people might not be looking for the same items they can get in the slayer shop. So if the slayer shop was expanded to have more things then slayer would be more active and contribute a lot to the server. Of course the items will have to be reasonable so people arent over powered in pvp within the first day of playing. So i suggest adding some simple rares that are more for look than for power, but also we need to balance that with some more expensive power equipment. But the really rare things such as custom items(if there are any) should be for looksand power but be the most expensive. Heres some suggestions: Phats for 150-250 depending on color, hweens for 250-300 depening on color, santa for 400, ags for 400, bgs for 350, sgs for 300, bgs for 250, vls for 650, chaotics should be higher than what they are atm because they are extremely powerful so 400-600, stat vesta and morg armour from 1000-1500(for full armour), slayer helm for 700, customs for 2000-(depends on what it does), ect. Now I know these prices sound kinda rediculous and feel free to post any small or big things that should be changed., but this will keep slayer very active and give players a chance to work for something they want. -undivine-
Back to top Go down
Jordan
GM - Development
GM - Development
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: SLAYER SHOP suggestion   SLAYER SHOP suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:29 pm

I will consider this. I HATE party hats and other rares in stores. They are meant to be RARE. Considered.
Back to top Go down
undivine
BRONZE MEMBER
BRONZE MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: SLAYER SHOP suggestion   SLAYER SHOP suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:41 pm

I understand that they are rare thats why i had the prices set so high because it might take months to obtain it
Back to top Go down
Kaleb
GM - Development
GM - Development
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: SLAYER SHOP suggestion   SLAYER SHOP suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Jordan wrote:
I will consider this. I HATE party hats and other rares in stores. They are meant to be RARE. Considered.

I totally agree with you bro
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1561671729
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLAYER SHOP suggestion   SLAYER SHOP suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLAYER SHOP suggestion
Page 1 of 1