Project-Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project-Divinity 317

PortalHomeDonation ShopLatest imagesSearchRuneLocus VoteCLIENTRegisterLog in

Firecape service

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EARS
BANDOS MEMBER
BANDOS MEMBER
EARS

Firecape service Empty
PostSubject: Firecape service   Firecape service I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Hey everyone, its Ears and Im starting a firecape service where I get a firecape for you. This is not a scamm as I would never do so. Even if you dont trust me, a staffplayer will ban me if i try to hack. Anyway, heres the requirments for firecape:

Main Account costs 40m.
requirements:
70+ defence, 70+ range, 40+ pray, 50diamond bolts, ava's accumulator, rune crossbow, 10 pieces of food, ranging potion, 17 prayer or super restore potions.

Berserker/Turmoil pure costs 45m.
70+range, 45-30 defence, 40+ prayer, 50diamond bolts, ava's accumulator, rune crossbow, 10pieces of food, ranging potion, and 17prayer or super restore potions.

Pure accounts cost 50m.
70+range, 1-20 defence, 40+ prayer, 50 diamond bolts, ava's accumulator, rune crossbow, 10pieces of food, ranging potion, and 17prayer or super restore potions.

All you have to do is post your ingame name of the account and I will add you then we will talk in private messages. I will get your firecape first, then you will pay me the required gold.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR PASSWORD!!!!
Back to top Go down

Firecape service
Page 1 of 1