Project-Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project-Divinity 317

PortalHomeDonation ShopLatest imagesSearchRuneLocus VoteCLIENTRegisterLog in

Rest in Peace Baby Girl.

Go down 
+3
EARS
Canine
Jordan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
GM - Development
GM - Development
Jordan

Rest in Peace Baby Girl. Empty
PostSubject: Rest in Peace Baby Girl.   Rest in Peace Baby Girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:40 am

My life has been challenged in many ways. Many things have gone wrong, and many things have gone right. What I have come to realize, is that loosing a loved one can be a good thing, and also a VERY bad thing. Today may have been one of the worst days in my life.

At 1:30 3.15.11 One of my friends, Savannah Ramza, died from a fatal car crash, after being on life support for three days.

Rest in Peace Baby Girl. Savann10

We will dearly miss you Savannah. We know god has a better plan for you, and we know you are watching down on us, with a glimmer in your eye. Thank you for fighting as long as you did. We don't need to be selfish, wanting you here still. We love you and we are glad you aren't in pain any longer.

R.I.P Savannah Ramza 3.15.11

Last edited by Jordan on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Canine
IRON MEMBER
IRON MEMBER
Canine

PostSubject: Re: Rest in Peace Baby Girl.   Rest in Peace Baby Girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:43 am

It's sad how short life can be to great people.
Back to top Go down
EARS
BANDOS MEMBER
BANDOS MEMBER
EARS

PostSubject: Re: Rest in Peace Baby Girl.   Rest in Peace Baby Girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:45 am

I dont know what to say, except sorry. Glad your looking on the bright side though. Shes in heaven now.
Back to top Go down
walex80
DONOR
DONOR

PostSubject: Re: Rest in Peace Baby Girl.   Rest in Peace Baby Girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:50 am

Sorry for the loss. Some times things happen for a reason. Never know, in the long run this could have a reason behind it.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb
GM - Development
GM - Development
Kaleb

PostSubject: Re: Rest in Peace Baby Girl.   Rest in Peace Baby Girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:58 am

Rest In Peace. 1 Love. I love you bro, yo text or call me if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1561671729
Mikey
BANNED
BANNED
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rest in Peace Baby Girl.   Rest in Peace Baby Girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:02 am

im speechless honestly nothing to say except im sorry for your loss, my friend got stabbed multiple times a few days ago while he was playing basketball and even the doctors said he wasn't gona make it but he pulled through.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
GM - Development
GM - Development
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Rest in Peace Baby Girl.   Rest in Peace Baby Girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Thank you everyone. Please keep her in your prayers, and if you don't pray, keep her in your support, and think about her. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
i337
STEEL MEMBER
STEEL MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Rest in Peace Baby Girl.   Rest in Peace Baby Girl. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:22 pm

life is a bitch thats why we have to live it to the fullest Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest in Peace Baby Girl.   Rest in Peace Baby Girl. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Baby Girl.
Page 1 of 1